Business partner information
Tap into a golden market opportunity
- Reach an influential market: Older people prioritise value for money and loyalty to businesses that treat them well. By becoming a SuperGold business partner, you gain access to this discerning audience, providing a platform to promote your business and services.
- Leverage word of mouth marketing: SuperGold cardholders are known to rely on recommendations from people they trust. By delivering exceptional experiences, your business can benefit from this by amplifying your reach and reputation.
As a SuperGold Business Partner, you will be promoting your business and services to this influential market – for free.
Create your business partner account
SuperGold - or the ‘gold card’ – gives Superannuants and Veterans exclusive opportunities to maximise their savings. SuperGold is one way the government and New Zealand businesses can say thank you or tēnā rawa atu koe for everything our older people have done for Aotearoa, by raising families, working, or helping in the community.
Online offers have the advantage of reaching SuperGold cardholders nationwide. With no geographical limitations, online offers can capture the attention of cardholders across the motu, maximizing your business' exposure and potential customer base.
- Over 40,000 active app users each month
- Average monthly website visits exceed 240,000
- Monthly targeted emails are delivered to over 420,000 people, with an average open rate of 61%
- Over 317,000 seniors are reached on average each month through social media
Discover the benefits for your business
As a valued Business Partner, you gain access to the SuperGold platform, which is a powerful directory to showcase your business to seniors. We provide informed guidance to help you create appealing offers tailored to the SuperGold audience. With our in-depth insights about what they want, how they search and what they see as valuable, you can effectively capture their attention and drive conversions.
Joining the programme
Promoting SuperGold: Best Practices
To optimise your partnership with SuperGold, follow these recommendations:
- Educate Your Team: Ensure all staff members are aware of your SuperGold offer and know how to assist when a SuperGold card is presented.
- Display Welcome Pack Materials: Clearly showcase the provided stickers and counter cards in your store (and online) to help SuperGold cardholders easily identify and avail themselves of your exclusive offers.
- Access Marketing Collateral: Download and print various marketing resources available for participating businesses, including A2 posters, A4 counter cards, and A5 counter cards. We also have a range of other marketing collateral you can download and print.
- Poster A2, but can be printed to other sizes (SuperGold Business Partner.pdf)
- Counter card A4 (210w x 297h mm) (SuperGold Counter Card a4.pdf)
- Counter card A5 (148w x210h mm) (SuperGold Partner Poster.pdf)
If you need the SuperGold logo or more stickers, please email email@example.com.
To see what the material looks like download this guide (SuperGold Business Partners PDF).