Privacy, disclaimer and copyright information
This page details the SuperGold Card website's privacy, use of information and copyright disclaimers.
You may browse and access information contained within this website without providing any personal information. Unless otherwise stated, where you voluntarily provide personal information (eg through online forms or email requests), we will only use that information to communicate with you.
About your personal information
Under the terms of the Privacy Act 1993 you need to know:
- Any information you submit to the Ministry of Social Development using electronic forms on this website is collected and will be used for the purposes of:
- providing a response to questions asked through the website
- analysing non-personalised statistics about the use of our website to continually improve it and to improve our customer service.
- We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, you can email us or write to us at:
The Chief Executive
Ministry of Social Development
PO Box 1556
The information provided on this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- the information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements
- the contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information in this website users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes
- the New Zealand Government may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice
- the New Zealand Government is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Linking is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. The New Zealand Government cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- The New Zealand Government does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have off-site links to the SuperGold Card website.
- The New Zealand Government does not accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any changes to the provision of, or policies related to, information contained in the Discounts Directory on this website.
- Some of the information in the Discounts Directory on this website is compiled from information provided by third parties. The New Zealand Government does not accept any responsibility for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies or for any changes in the policy, products or services of businesses or councils listed in the Directory.
- Before purchasing from a listed business or council listed in the Discounts Directory on this website, you should make your own enquiries about the accuracy and reliability of the information provided and also as to the quality of the product or service and its suitability for your needs.
- The information in relation to New Zealand Government assistance does not guarantee entitlement to, or receipt of, those forms of assistance.
Crown copyright ©. Copyright material on this website is protected by copyright owned by the Ministry of Social Development on behalf of the Crown. Unless indicated otherwise for specific items or collections of content (either below or within specific items or collections), this copyright material is licensed for re-use under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand Licence (external site link). In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute it to the Ministry of Social Development and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems, trademarks, photography or imagery on the website or to the website’s design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.