Contact us

Cardholder contacts

Senior couple in a cafe

For general enquiries about the SuperGold Card:

Freephone 0800 25 45 65,
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm

SuperGold Card Centre
PO Box 5054

If you would like to:

  • request our SuperGold eNewsletter
  • request an appointment with Senior Services
  • request one of our forms/brochures
  • tell us about your overseas travel dates

you can do these and other things online, from our Seniors website (Go to the "Do it online" section on the right hand side of the Seniors website homepage).

Business contacts

If you are a SuperGold business or would like to become one, please contact us by email, phone or write to us:

Freephone 0508 65 00 00
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm

SuperGold Card Participating Businesses
PO Box 1556

Making a complaint

The SuperGold Card Centre team is committed to delivering first class services and providing dependable advice. If you think we are not meeting this standard we would like to hear from you. Not only so we can put right your complaint, but to improve our service for everyone.

What is a complaint?

A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction when we have not met your expectation. Your complaint may be about:

  • an incident or service issue
  • practice
  • process
  • policy
  • or this website.

How to make a complaint

If you have a service complaint you can contact us by:

  • calling our freephone 0800 25 45 65, Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
  • emailing us
  • or faxing us at 0-4-918 0157

When you make a complaint please tell us:

  • your name
  • your address and contact details
  • details about the complaint

We ask for your contact details so we can respond directly to you. However if you wish to make a complaint anonymously it will be treated with the same level of importance.

How long will it take?

We will endeavour to resolve your complaint immediately. If we need to work with others to resolve your complaint it may take longer. You will always be advised in writing when your complaint has been received.

All complaints are taken seriously and handled with immediate priority. We will ensure you are treated with respect and in a professional manner. Your complaint will be assigned to the appropriate area and escalated accordingly.

What can you do if you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint?

We will do our best to ensure that you are satisfied with the outcome of your complaint investigation. However if you are not there are other people you may choose to contact such as your local Member of Parliament, the Minister of Social Development, the Ombudsman or the Privacy Commissioner. Further information and contacts may be found on the New Zealand Government website portal.

Website feedback

If you have a comment regarding technical aspects of this website or to report a broken link please email the webmaster.

Note: for general enquiries about your SuperGold Card please email your enquiry to